Apropos of Nothing

"All I know is the world looks beautiful, the world looks so damn beautiful"

Monday, April 07, 2003

To Tell a Saint

At Making Light, Teresa Nielsen Hayden gives a list of signs that a saint is dubious.

So, I think you could base a drinking game on this. Have someone read a selection from a book of lives of the saints and drink when one of the dubious characteristics comes up.

Posted by ed g. at 2:07 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2012 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (9)
  • ▼  2003 (36)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • I'm afraid to think about their jingle Here's a...
      • Not a space drive after all So if I'm reading t...
      • Chicken Soup, anyone? The BBC News front page r...
      • I love British understatement BBC: "Mr Blair ...
      • The lurking hordes begin their takeover Not con...
      • To Tell a Saint At Making Light, Teresa Nielse...
      • Lurking... Lurking... The Squid! Scientists h...
      • Good God, y'all! Edwin Starr, 60s soul icon, ...
      • Mikhail Umansky I've been too down to write l...
    • ►  March (15)

About Me

ed g.
Ed Gaillard is one of those old guys who goes to the park and looks at birds.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.