Apropos of Nothing

"All I know is the world looks beautiful, the world looks so damn beautiful"

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Reduce, re-use, recycle

I wanted a place to put random links to stuff, and I noticed that I'd never got around to deleting this blog.  OK, then.
Posted by ed g. at 3:54 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2012 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ▼  August (9)
      • From a window
      • NEVER MIND THE FLYING CHUNKS OF CONCRETE, JUST GET...
      • Blackburnian etc.
      • Bears Discover Beer
      • Warblers returning south already
      • The Decisive Moment
      • A poem by Eric Van
      • On Conferences
      • Reduce, re-use, recycle
  • ►  2003 (36)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (15)

About Me

ed g.
Ed Gaillard is one of those old guys who goes to the park and looks at birds.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.