Apropos of Nothing

"All I know is the world looks beautiful, the world looks so damn beautiful"

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tripod links

This week, I'm thinking about tripods, since I'm going upstate next month for fall foliage. So I'm going to stick some article links here for later reference.

http://davidduchemin.com/2012/03/the-thing-about-travel-tripods/

http://www.adorama.com/alc/0013051/article/Buying-Guide-Five-Tripods-for-Travelers

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/548524-REG/Manfrotto_190CXPRO3_190CXPRO3_3_Section_Carbon_Fiber.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/560847-REG/Manfrotto_190XPROB_Tripod_Kit_Black.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/479927-REG/Manfrotto_190XPROB_190XPROB_Pro_Aluminum_Tripod.html

Posted by ed g. at 3:47 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2013 (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2012 (20)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • Krugman's note about where to find economic stats
      • Guerrilla System Administration
      • Whole building stop-motion animation
      • 500 Years of Female Portraits in Western Art
      • Tripod links
      • Photo mounting supplies
    • ►  August (9)
  • ►  2003 (36)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (15)

About Me

ed g.
Ed Gaillard is one of those old guys who goes to the park and looks at birds.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.